So I’m starting this new thing called friday favorites where every Friday I tell you about things that made me smile in the week. We’ll see how long I can keep this up.
1. The fact that next Friday I will be in England.
2. Tangled. I want to be your new dream.
3. Ukulele sessions at the beach with the Wards and having people stop to listen to us.
4. Adam Young’s blog. Read here. A few of my favorites:
“I want someone to push me over without any wings.”
“Weathered and worn paper and the buttons it takes to perform acceptable calligraphy.”
“There is an old forest where seagulls wear tuxedos and people dance on the treetops. I know where it is and I’ll take you there sometime”
6. Melody Mctier. Making videos to publicly humiliate ourselves and laughing hysterically for 4 straight hours. My abs are sore.
7. Charles Bukowski quotes.
“There’s a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out
but I’m too tough for him,
I say, stay in there, I’m not going to let anybody see you”
8. Yesterday I freaked out about not being able to make any extra money for England and then God came through at the very last second. I’m learning to trust his timing.
9. Breathe Owl Breathe. So good. Listen here.
10. This feeling I have. I’ve never been so unsure about my future, but I’ve never been more sure of myself. I’m ready for something good and for the first time I feel like I’m worth it.