No time for intros. Let’s cut right to the chase.
- Spain. I realize that this was on my last Friday favorites, but I want to reiterate how lovely Spain is. Granada in particular. See my facebook photos for confirmation
- I got to ride on the back of a motorbike in Spain, which makes for three countries (America, Ghana, and Spain) that I have ridden a motorbike in. Where will it be next? Italy I hope… that’s the dream.
- People love cats here. Like a lot. Everybody has a cat. And everybody loves their cat just as much as their kid. It’s kind of hilarious and makes me miss my Capernwray friends. I would have loved to pet cats with you guys.
- I have flip flops!!!!!! I’m thrilled. Two months is a long time to go with out flip flops. I’m thrilled to have my feet free and open again and I’m also happy to have the weather to be able to do it.
- So my mom sent some stuff for me with Sarah. In particular she sent some gifts for my host mother. She sent some patriotic American flag towels and a patriotic American flag cupcake candle. You know, the usual. Well my host mom LOVED it. It was adorable. She went on and on about how much she loved them and how she would cherish it forever and it was awesome. I love when little things make people so happy.
- In a week I will be in London again!!! I’m quite excited. Being in Spain has made me realize how much England has become a sort of home for me and I miss it. London in particular. And I cannot wait to go to Primark with Sarah! It’s going to be Epic.
- I’m officially caught up on The Bachelorette! And I will stop there because I know that 99% of you have stopped reading.
- I ate muscles (you know those weird sea creatures you have to slurp out of shells)… and not just 1, but like 8 of them because it made my host family happy. Gross. But the Sangria made it easier (I had to make my host family happy right?) Don’t worry, I only had one glass.
- Last night me and Sarah hit up Granada-town and had much fun. That’s all I’m allowed to say about that.
- THIRTEEN DAYS TILL HOME!!!!! EEEEK. I’m quite excited (which is kind of a first for me.) And I just decided that I am going to spend my entire first pay check on thrift store clothes and chikfila.