1. Troy and Abed in the MOOOOORRRNIIIIINNNG! I love community and this mug.
2. In case you didn’t already think I was a nerd, I might finally be able to convince you. I’m obsessed with Lord of the Rings. It’s not quite to the “I know how to speak Elvish” level, but it’s definitely above the “when I’m alone in my room, I listen to May It Be and cry” level. So the fact that The Hobbit trailer came out on Wednesday, put me over the moon with happiness. I thought I would share that with all of you.
3. Healthy chocolate chip cookie dough made for eating straight out of a bowl with a spoon. SAY WHAT????? Yup, that’s right. NOM.
4. 100 best opening lines from books. “In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since.” (The Great Gatsby).
5. I want to write this in all caps SO badly, but I realize that would be annoying, so I wont. However, brace yourself because what I am about to say is going to be awesome. Ready? Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars have recorded a song for the Hunger Games sound track. OREVNSLJKDFBLVGEIUNAJLDJ!!! Alright I’m ok. Yes, that is correct. My 4 favorite things in the ENTIRE world: Swifty, The Civil Wonderfuls, THE HUNGER GAMES, and la musica. Oh my Lord of the Rings. Oh wait, one more thing… it’s available right NOW.
6. Wow, I’m still recovering from number 5… Ok. So exciting thing number 6 is that I am going to Erie, PA on Monday! Eep! I’m so excited. I will be staying at my Grandparents wonderful old house right by the lake. I plan on digging through their basement and Attic for vintage treasures (Like my great grandmothers 1940s crocodile purse). Oh, I can’t wait.
7. A whole web page devoted to CS Lewis quotes.
8. Jimmy Fallon hosted SNL last Saturday. My cheeks are still sore from laughing. It was great and there were tons of surprise guests. Go watch it on Hulu. Here’s a great bit here:
9. This quilt from Urban Outfitters is so cute. I want it on my bed. Plus it’s only $30.
10. Hm. I wonder what number 10 is going to be… MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! Have the best holiday ever :)