Soooo my birthday is a mere 3 weeks away, so I thought I would put together a little list of products I love that would make great gifts for a girl on her 21st birthday.
2. Bumper stickers. I know I’m a huge dork, and I want everyone else to know it too. Bumper stickers are a great way to do that. Here are some of my favorites: I brake for hobbits. My other car is a Tardis. This adorable owl. I want to show everyone my love for Africa. Perfect for English majors. And then of course, I want the world to know that I love to travel the world.
3. I’m taking classes all summer long in HOTlanta. This means iced coffee all day, every day. Therefore, I really need one of these beautiful cups.
4. Henna would be a lovely birthday outing.
5. iPhone cases. The gift that didn’t even exist 10 years ago. I love this one: The Composition Notebook.
7. I’m always in need of a book about London. Or any other travel book.
8. This is hilarious and awesome and perfect.
10. Guys, I REALLY want a birthday dress. Here are my top favorite dresses… In all the same color and from forever 21…. (click on the picture and buy it for me? Please mom?):